In 2018, China's fiber optic cable market showed an oversupply state
In 2018, China's fiber optic cable market turned from oversupply to oversupply. From the perspective of market demand, fiber-to-the-home and 4G continuous construction have effectively boosted the demand of China's fiber optic cable market in the past few years. In 2018, as the construction of 5G has not yet officially started, the construction of fiber-to-the-home and 4G networks has been basically completed, and there has been a decline in demand in the market. At the same time, from the perspective of supply, in the past few years, fiber optic cable companies have launched new construction and expansion projects in the past few years, and production capacity has been released in 2018. Therefore, under the influence of multiple factors, China's fiber optic cable market has shown signs of oversupply.
Six major factors contributed to the rapid development of the industry in 2019
The industry is optimistic about the market trend of China's fiber optic cable industry in 2019 and in the future. The operators in the early 2019 may be close to 2018 in terms of optical network construction demand, but with the 5G trial network entering the substantive construction phase, and China The strategic deployment of “network power”, “digital China”, “smart society” and “rural revitalization” continued to advance, the level of information consumption of residents and the level of industrial informatization continued to improve, and the development of the industry in the future was positive and optimistic. Six aspects worthy of attention:
1. 5G construction is considered to be the most critical factor affecting the future development of the fiber optic cable industry. The industry expects that the number of 5G base stations will be 4 to 5 times that of 4G base stations, and its high-density networking and high bandwidth will require a large number of optical fibers. In December last year, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued a 5G system test frequency license to the three major operators, and 5G has entered the system test phase. In 2019, operators will carry out the construction and deployment of 5G system test base stations to ensure the realization of the official commercialization of 5G in 2020.
2. The data center is an important infrastructure for Internet services such as cloud computing and big data, as well as telecommunications networks. Massive data traffic will be generated between the data center and the data center, which will undoubtedly generate demand for fiber optic cables and will continue to grow in the future.
3. The universal service of telecommunications is to narrow the geographical gap between the region and the urban and rural areas, and to lay a solid foundation for building a well-off society in an all-round way. The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will focus on the support of the new generation of information infrastructure construction projects in 2019 in the improvement of infrastructure in small and medium-sized cities in the central and western regions, which will drive the demand for fiber optic cables in these regions.
4. Smart cities and Internet of Things applications will also form new demands. Smart cities are not only the application of narrow-band IoT technology, but also a large number of video devices require fiber-optic network connections. The “Snow Project” that has been promoted nationwide has already driven The demand for fiber optic cable. At the same time, the new smart city facing the future represented by “digital twin city” will have global coverage, dynamic and static combination, and three-dimensional stereoscopic terminal layout. For example, in the planning outline of Xiong'an New District of Hebei Province, the intelligent level of infrastructure ≥90% is listed as a construction index requirement. These will eventually drive the growth in demand for fiber optic cables.
5. With the development of industrial Internet and intelligent manufacturing technology, the communication network will further extend and sink into the enterprise and manufacturing sites. It will become possible to directly connect the optical fiber network to the industrial production area in the future.
6. China's fiber optic cable companies have actively responded to the “Belt and Road Initiative” initiative to increase exports or build production bases overseas. Many companies have achieved good results in overseas markets.
Expanding the advantages and moving towards "high quality" development
At present, the characteristics of China's economic development have shifted from high-speed growth to high-quality development. Under this trend, "high quality" development is also an important goal for the development of China's fiber optic cable industry.
At present, the scale and development speed of China's fiber optic cable industry is second to none in the world. From the data point of view, China's fiber optic cable demand has exceeded half of the world in recent years, which has brought more room for growth in China's fiber optic cable industry. At the same time, the independent innovation capability of China's fiber optic cable industry is also steadily improving. It has made breakthroughs in the localization of optical cable, optical fiber, preform production technology, and new product development and process improvement, gradually getting rid of the situation of people, product performance and production. The efficiency has reached the international advanced level, and a number of international leading enterprises have emerged, and a talent team with independent innovation capability has been cultivated, and it is further improving in the direction of intelligent manufacturing and green manufacturing.
China's fiber optic cable industry also has a relatively complete industrial chain and supporting support system. In terms of industrial chain, China has already possessed the production and mass production capacity of most fiber optic cable raw materials and production equipment, and can support the large-scale production of fiber optic cable in China to a certain extent. In the supporting support system, China has standardized and tested fiber optic cable. The certification system has a perfect system. It forms a self-contained whole industry chain standard family while interfacing with international standards. At the same time, third-party laboratories also have corresponding inspection and testing capabilities, which can effectively support industrial innovation and quality improvement.
However, what still needs to be seen is that although the scale of China's optical cable lines has been large in recent years, the product types are still relatively simple. Most enterprises will focus on improving the production efficiency, capacity increase and cost of mainstream products. In terms of control, the product line diversification ability is relatively weak. At the same time, although most of China's fiber optic cable manufacturers have established a sound quality system, many upstream raw material manufacturers are still starting small and medium-sized enterprises. Some enterprises lack quality control awareness and quality control capabilities, resulting in raw material supply batches. The large differences and uneven quality pose risks and hidden dangers for fiber optic cable manufacturers.
Facing the future, China's fiber optic cable industry is based on the remarkable achievements of the past 40 years. It also needs to further develop and expand its advantages, fill shortcomings, have greater influence in the global market, and cultivate a global market with outstanding technological innovation capabilities. Chemical enterprises provide more powerful support for the construction of China's "network power".
Previous: No Information
- How To Reduce The Twist Unevenness...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Cab...
- Use Of Wire Extruder
- Double Twist Machine Purchase Notice
- Maintenance And Maintenance Of Wind...
- Different Uses Of Indoor Optical Ca...
- Machine Characteristics Of High-spe...
- Cause Analysis And Treatment Method...
- The Advantages Of Automatic Winding...
- What Machines Are Needed To Make Wi...